Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tim walking into lecture wearing only a diaper.



Things have picked up just a little. Had an hour long phone call from some one responding to a Craigslist ad wanting to be my mommy. We discussed many different role playing parts and why we would choose what we did. I don't know that I'll meet this person, but it is possible. Role playing with mommy would make wearing a diaper more natural. I think that is the reason for role playing.

I received a form letter from MySpace. I returned a response asking for a human to please read my request for any forgiveness I would need and to help me work toward getting my account undeleted, or at least let me start over with my name and address.

Received an e-mail this morning from a guy on Facebook. He doesn't look the diaper lover type at all. I think he needs to talk. He requested a series of e-mails or phone to phone contact. I will e-mail him many of my thoughts today.

There is another guy on Facebook refusing to accept my friend request, but messages me with interesting thought out questions. He doesn't look like a diaper lover either. Very handsome with a girlfriend at his side. I have not figured out if his interest is out of curiosity of an activity he doesn't understand, a fetish for reasons he has given no clue as to why, or out of a physical need and doesn't have any one else to talk with. As with any one, there is always the outside chance the person knows my true identity and wants to know why I wear diapers and have put myself into the Diaper Lovers group instead of not being able to look any one into their eyes because I don't know if they know and if they did I would be a lesser person.

I guess I'm getting just a bit closer to discussing why I'm a Diaper Lover and why if you feel like you are between a rock and a hard place maybe the best thing to do is just walk between them and don't worry about either one.

No comments: