Sunday, October 14, 2007

Characteristics and Correlates of College Students' Spontaneous and Anonymous Sexual Experiences


Media Credit: Chris Donato

Just sleep on it: Hooking up can mean anything from just kissing to having sex in college gossip.


I went to see one of the so many responses I received on Craigslist. As the below video shows, it doesn't pay to always jump to conclusions. I'll keep our conversation and any activity between the two of us. He was a fellow student so I did feel safe. He was a very attractive young guy. I asked him why he just didn't find guys on campus he told me his friends didn't know. He had a few questions about my choice of underwear and wanted to see for himself. I told him much more than I've yet to talk about on this blog. No harm done. However small group meetings might be better, but that could turn into an out of control situation quickly I'm sure.



Videos - Alien Sex - The best bloopers are here



One has to walk a fine line here. Check out the title link.

No comments: