Saturday, October 13, 2007

Diapers may prolong or actually be a cause of both nighttime wetting and daytime wetting.

This article with latest update in 2003 suggests not using diapers for bedwetting because the child might wet the bed longer, or develop an enjoyment of diaper wearing that can last into adulthood. I have a couple of comments on this. If wearing a diaper for another year means not changing and washing the sheets and child every few nights, then I'll gladly take the trade off. Second, people like and enjoy many types of underwear as they come and go in style.

If a diaper can make you feel good would it be better to trade that in for a six-pack a night to be "a man?" Some societies don't allow for men to wear short pants in public because that activity only belongs to children. Many societies don't allow men to wear skirts because only women should wear skirts. It is kind of like saying don't give a child a candy bar because he might eat candy bars the rest of his life. What would be worse, the added candy bars through the years or wearing a diaper for underwear? Some men prefer briefs, some boxers, some no underwear at all.

We might all have different reasons for our underwear choice being a diaper, but so many things are so much more important to worry about.

I received what looks half way between a form letter and a personal response from MySpace stating they never undeleted accounts. Without telling me what I did wrong, they told me if I would read the terms of service and agree to abide by them, I could start my account new with them. However, my attempts are still being blocked. I've sent them more e-mail explaining my continuing problem. No word from Facebook yet.

No comments: