Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Nappy Underwear

Several posts in one day. So much information is getting away from me and my goal is to document this path I find myself on. Setting my reasons for wearing diapers aside for right now, I did find out one quick way of finding people with similar interests off the beaten path is on Craigslist. I placed an ad and received around 100 responses within the first 24 hours. Craigslist is by far the most productive social network I've found.

Although I don't use my real name or e-mail address, I will give that information out under limited circumstances. I tried responding to each response received in a polite manner. This has caused people I will never meet to contact me daily asking me to change my mind. Fortunately they send such requests to an e-mail address that does not identify me. However, my true location is slowly becoming know. It won't be long I'll go to each social network site and change my address to the town and state I actually live in.

One of the responses, after a bit of back and forth with our fabricated personas, we did find out we go to the same university. We agreed to meet after talking on the telephone and a couple of e-mail exchanges with our normally used e-mail accounts we don't post to these social networks. At the last minute he had to cancel our meeting, but we would get together soon. I have tried contacting him through Facebook and his e-mail without any response from him. I think calling him on the phone is going too far by forcing the issue into what he might see as a non-safe situation. So as of now, I'll let it go. He is a diaper lover for his own personal reasons.

I'm a diaper lover for my own personal reasons as well. Most diaper lovers I'm getting to know are such for one of two reasons. One, because of past life circumstances, each with a different story, it has become a fetish. And two, because of physical reasons of needing to wear a diaper, they try to find a way to enjoy it rather than become a social recluse and feel less of themselves. I'll explain which category I fall into in a later post. However, which of the two I do fall under is a question usually asked early on in any social network.

Most people don't judge, but they do like to know some of the motivation behind your social networking activities because it helps guide conversations and expectations of meeting someone. I was contacted by a fellow student tonight through craigslist. He told me I was hot looking but he couldn't take the pampers, he wanted a man. I told him the underwear could always come off, not to let that bother him.

What bothered me was he had no concern as to why I wore them and would that be an understandable reason to him. We e-mailed back and forth several times until he quit responding. I felt like he could of been more respectful of a difference he didn't understand and didn't bother to try to understand when my difference was not hurting him in anyway. A good departure would of been for him to say now was not the time for him to try and deal with this issue so thanks, but no thanks. That I could of respected. His judgmental attitude of how I was less than him was difficult to respect.

I'm meeting many kinds and will discuss them as I have the time.

No comments: