Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Word of Warning



First of all I want to say this is my poster child and the hottest guy I know. If you are the copyright owner and want this pic removed please send me an e-mail with some kind of proof and I will take it down.

Diaper sites (at least this one) are saying you are giving away your copyright protections to them and can use your pics anyway they want. What a great way to sell a book at your expense. Facebook and Myspace that have both kicked me off don't ask for copyright privileges.

So yes, I've been kicked off of Myspace again. I think some guy on Craigslist flagged my pics because only the pics not so well done were flagged. There are jerks everywhere.

I've been having fun. Meeting many guys who wear diapers or want to try it with me. I'm getting better at telling them why I wear diapers and that helps.

I might start a diaper lovers website if I find the interest and the motivation. I have the know how for the most part. If someone wanted to partner with me, let me know. Rule number one, we don't demand copyright privileges to uploaded pictures of members.

No comments: